Vintner CoupeSimon Pearce
From prosecco to cocktails, a coupe always feels festive. Designed with the help of a few of our favorite California winemakers, this collection appeals to experienced wine tasters and lovers of handblown glass alike. The pulled-stem technique results in a thinner, more lightweight bowl, typical of a classic sommelier's glass. The substantial stem and base, as well as visible ripple lines from the glassblowing process, offer grace and authenticity.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques.
- Dimensions : 6⅜″ x 4¾″
- Capacity : 10 oz
- Made In : USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.