Nanna Ditzel's experimental approach to design resulted in the Rana Chair, which is dazzling in both its simplicity and its ingenuity. Designed in 1951, this three-legged piece was one of the first to use the concept of a one-piece shell on a frame, and its strength and curves beautifully highlight the qualities of the rattan. Our Icons collection revitalizes iconic pieces of furniture from some of Europe's most important architects and designers.
- Each chair is handmade using the finest Malacca cane rattan
- Rattan is strong, lightweight, flexible, and durable. Rattan is a natural climbing plant that grows in the Indonesian rainforest, without disturbing the existing structure and balance in the rainforest.
- Rattan frame will weather over time to a silvery patina and if the original natural rattan look is desired, rub with linseed oil.
- Iconic designs to be a decorative piece in almost any décor.
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Tempotest Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc® cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- White Plastic Glides
- Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush
- Height(Inch): 29.1
- Width(Inch): 29.5
- Depth(Inch): 32.3
- Arm Height(Inch): N/A
- Seat Height(Inch): 13.8
- Seat Length(Inch): 19
- Seat Width(Inch): 24.5