Love NestSika Design USA
The Love Nest is made of Indonesian sustainable rattan. It is part of our Originals collection, furniture inspired by models from the 1950s and 1960s. With the open-weave and the beautifully curved back, the Love Nest has an airy expression to match the relaxed environment it inhabits – a cozy lounge chair for your living room or bedroom.
- Rattan is strong, lightweight, flexible, and durable. Rattan is a natural climbing plant that grows in the Indonesian rainforest, without disturbing the existing structure and balance in the rainforest.
- Our skilled workers craft each piece of Rattan furniture by hand.
- Rattan frame will weather over time to a silvery patina and if the original natural rattan look is desired, rub with linseed oil.
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Tempotest Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc® cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- White Plastic Glides
- Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush
- Height(Inch): 33.1
- Width(Inch): 55.1
- Depth(Inch): 52.8
- Arm Height(Inch): N/A
- Seat Height(Inch): 15.7
- Seat Length(Inch): 44
- Seat Width(Inch): 44