Franco Albini Luna Sunchair ExteriorSika Design USA
The original Luna Chair design dates back to 1967 and was created by the Italian design duo Franco Albini and Franca Helg. In this futuristic design, you notice a clear design reference to the space race, which greatly influenced fashion and design during the 1960s. Thanks to the AluRattan™ frame, this striking piece can be used outdoors in all weather conditions.
- AluRattan™ consists of a strong Aluminum frame with woven ArtFibre® making it the choice for 100% maintenance free outdoor use.
- Powder coated aluminum with woven ArtFibre® seat and back
- Sika Design Sunbrella and Tempotest performance fabric cushions are hand made by skilled cushion manufacturers in the Carolinas. The USA made cushions feature a Bell Bloc liner to repel moisture and resist mold and mildew. Most cushions feature zippered removable covers for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- ArtFibre™ is a Swiss made artificial fiber made of dyed and hardwearing polyethylene that is both temperature and UV resistant.
- The ArtFibre™ is flexible and, when woven, provides optimal comfort and a structure that is strong and can maintain its shape for years on end.
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Tempotest Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc® cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush
- Height(Inch): 40.2
- Width(Inch): 39.4
- Depth(Inch): 31.2
- Arm Height(Inch): N/A
- Seat Height(Inch): 19.7
- Seat Length(Inch): 22
- Seat Width(Inch): 22