Arne Jacobsen Charlottenborg Chair ExteriorSika Design USA
Arne Jacobsen designed the original Charlottenborg Chair in 1936. The distinctive parallel curves in this piece are a signature element of Jacobsen's designs. The Charlottenborg Chair blends strength and fluidity for a noteworthy addition to any outdoor space.
- AluRattan™ consists of a strong Aluminum frame with woven ArtFibre® making it the choice for 100% maintenance free outdoor use.
- Powder coated aluminum with woven ArtFibre® seat and back
- Sika Design Sunbrella and Tempotest performance fabric cushions are hand made by skilled cushion manufacturers in the Carolinas. The USA made cushions feature a Bell Bloc liner to repel moisture and resist mold and mildew. Most cushions feature zippered removable covers for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- ArtFibre™ is a Swiss made artificial fiber made of dyed and hardwearing polyethylene that is both temperature and UV resistant.
- The ArtFibre™ is flexible and, when woven, provides optimal comfort and a structure that is strong and can maintain its shape for years on end.
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Sunbrella Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc® cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush
- Height(Inch): 29.1
- Width(Inch): 28.7
- Depth(Inch): 29.1
- Arm Height(Inch): 21.4
- Seat Height(Inch): 15.4
- Seat Length(Inch): 28.6
- Seat Width(Inch): 25.4