Arne Jacobsen Charlottenborg 2-Seater SofaSika Design USA
Our Icons collection revitalizes iconic pieces of furniture from some of Europe's most important architects and designers. Arne Jacobsen designed the original Charlottenborg pieces, which also include a table and chair, in 1936. The distinctive parallel curves in this piece are a signature element of Jacobsen's designs. The Charlottenborg 2-Seater Sofa blends strength and fluidity for a noteworthy addition to any room.
- Each chair is handmade using the finest Malacca cane rattan
- Rattan is strong, lightweight, flexible, and durable. Rattan is a natural climbing plant that grows in the Indonesian rainforest, without disturbing the existing structure and balance in the rainforest.
- Rattan frame will weather over time to a silvery patina and if the original natural rattan look is desired, rub with linseed oil.
- Iconic designs to be a decorative piece in almost any décor.
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Sunbrella Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc® cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- White Plastic Glides
- Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush
- Height(Inch): 28.7
- Width(Inch): 53.9
- Depth(Inch): 24.4
- Arm Height(Inch): 21.3
- Seat Height(Inch): 15.7
- Seat Length(Inch): 23.5
- Seat Width(Inch): 47.3