Our Icons collection revitalizes iconic pieces of furniture from some of Europe's most important architects and designers. Arne Jacobsen designed the original Charlottenborg pieces, which also include a table and chair, in 1936. The distinctive parallel curves in this piece are a signature element of Jacobsen's designs. The Charlottenborg 2-Seater Sofa blends strength and fluidity for a noteworthy addition to any room.
- Each chair is handmade using the finest Malacca cane rattan
- Rattan is strong, lightweight, flexible, and durable. Rattan is a natural climbing plant that grows in the Indonesian rainforest, without disturbing the existing structure and balance in the rainforest.
- Rattan frame will weather over time to a silvery patina and if the original natural rattan look is desired, rub with linseed oil.
- Iconic designs to be a decorative piece in almost any décor.
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Sunbrella Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc® cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- White Plastic Glides
- Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush
- Height(Inch): 28.7
- Width(Inch): 53.9
- Depth(Inch): 24.4
- Arm Height(Inch): 21.3
- Seat Height(Inch): 15.7
- Seat Length(Inch): 23.5
- Seat Width(Inch): 47.3