Couleur Nature comprises a collection of elegant table linens designed to reflect the idyllic landscapes, sumptuous colors, and natural beauty of Southern France. We aim to bring a Provençal sense of effortless beauty, rich color, and joie de vivre to your life and home — no matter where you live.
Featuring delicately colored botanical designs that evoke the sun-kissed splendor of Provençe, the Avignon collection is named after the French city famed for its rich cultural legacy. Whether you’re dining indoors or out, these linens add a touch of pastoral French elegance to any meal, featuring a pattern hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, which results in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
● Available in 16 x 90 inches
● Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
● Available in Marine/Blue color schemes
● Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
● Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
● 100% cotton; machine washable and colorfast
● All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one subtly unique