Incredibly durable and functional pieces for presentation or for specialized cooking. Jam pans, Carnitas, Polenta, Chilling wine, and beer, bobbing for apples, bathing babies, your imagination is the limit. Made from a single piece of heavy gauge copper.
Available in 2 sizes:
- 15-inch diameter, 7 inches deep, 10-inch diameter footprint
- 20-inch diameter, 9 inches deep, 13-inch diameter footprint
A traditional cooking vessel used in cultures throughout the world for centuries, some variation of this basin has been in continuous production in our region since the arrival of the Spanish to Mexico. We began selling these out of the back of our truck over twenty years ago. Those first basins are still in use today! Functional, versatile, durable, and popular for the last 500 years!
- A single piece of seamless hammered copper
- Heavy gauge, Pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier Environment
- Heirloom quality - made to be used, made to last, made look good