The Isabell Arm Chair is a modern update of a classic Paris bistro chair and can be found in upscale cafes, brasseries, bistros, and restaurants in historic cities in Europe. This bistro chair is hand-made using the finest Malacca cane rattan, stainless hardware, and our exclusive ArtFibre™ that withstands the effects of inclement weather including rain, snow, and sun. Each chair is meticulously handcrafted using the century-old method perfected by skilled Danish cane-makers in the 1970s. This technique creates signature organic marks by bending each piece of rattan into shape. These colorful chairs are stylish, comfortable, and durable enough for commercial use as well as private kitchens, patios, or gardens. Designed for indoor or covered outdoor use, the chair's rattan frame will patina to a lovely light gray finish over time. If the original natural rattan look is desired, rub it with linseed oil.
- Width: 55 cm (21.6 inches)
- Height: 92 cm (36.22 inches)
- Depth: 59 cm (23.3 inches)
- Seat Height: 45 cm (17.71 inches)
- Arm Height: 63 cm (24.80 inches)
- Stackable contract quality bistro chairs are suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use
- The chair’s rattan frame will weather over time to a silvery patina and if the original natural rattan look is desired, rub with linseed oil.
- Sika Design is certified to both environmental management standard ISO 14001 and the International standard for social responsibility, SA8000
- 9181WHCP - Cappuccino w. White dots
- 9181CPWH- White with Cappuccino Dots
We offer to produce our models in your combination of colors. Be aware of minimum quantities and time of delivery (special order: 4-5 months lead time). Contact us for more information.