Induction Copper 11" SkilletsHestan
For ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip the kitchen with a Hestan CopperBond Induction Copper Skillet. Available in 3 sizes, these durable and elegant frying pans are constructed from 5-layers of 18/10 stainless steel and a 100% copper core for quick, even heating and exceptional temperature control. These kitchen workhorses are designed for quick heating, ideally weighted, and have 20% more surface area than traditional fry pans for better browning, searing, and sauteing. The ergonomic handle has been designed for maximum comfort and control, and is secured with flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage capability. Handcrafted in Italy, these innovative, induction compatible frying pans are oven safe to 600°F for superior cooking versatility.
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food build-up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- 100% Copper Core - Innovative 5-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control, and even heat distribution.
- Durable 18/10 Stainless Steel Base - Revolutionary wrap-around stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized for induction efficiency.
DETAILS YOU'LL LOVE
- Reinforced rims
- Beautiful and modern copper-stainless exterior
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy