Hestan NanoBond 11" Titanium SkilletHestan
For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Steel Skillet. Available in 3 sizes, these high performance skillets are designed to heat quickly and thoroughly for better browning and searing. Hestan's innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the 18/10 stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. These 100% nonreactive frying pans are fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. These kitchen work horses also provide 20% more surface area than traditional frying pans in their size class. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, these Italian handcrafted skillets offer a lifetime durability for culinary perfection.
THE HESTAN ADVANTAGE
- Sealed Rims - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear. They are 100% (truly) dishwasher safe forever, with no sharp edges ever.
- Flush Rivets - Chef-inspired flush rivets, make Hestan cookware easy to clean by preventing food built up. They are also ideal for stacking and nesting.
- ProCore Aluminum - The exclusive triple-bonded stainless-steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing.
DETAILS YOU'LL LOVE
- 100% toxin-free
- 100% dishwasher-safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction
Length: 18.75 in.
Diameter: 11.0 in.
Height without lid: 1.75 in.
- Weight without lid: 2.68 lb.
- Metal utensil safe
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 1,050°F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction