Crafthouse Bar SpoonFortessa
Charles Joly, world-champion bartender and creator of Crafthouse Cocktails, has teamed up with Fortessa to design a line of bar tools celebrating the bold spirit of handcrafted cocktails. Blending vintage flair with modern ergonomics, these finely made barware tools allow you to craft professional-level cocktails at home regardless of your mixology experience.
- Long, heavy spoon for stirring, crushing ice or muddling in a shaker or mixing glass.
- Spiral handle lets you create layered cocktails by pouring liquids along spiral.
- Flat-bottom spoon yields 1/8 oz. measurement.
- Flat top can be used for micro muddling.
- 18/10 stainless steel.
- Made in collaboration with Fortessa, a world-renowned designer of tableware.