Nanna Ditzel Madame Exterior ChairSika Design USA
Designed in 1951 with a feminine and functional aesthetic, the Madame Chair is a prime example of Ditzel's work. Nanna Ditzel was renowned for fusing practicality with comfort and elegance, designing pieces that she herself would use. The Exterior collection is made from our signature AluRattan™ which consists of a strong aluminum frame woven with ArtFibre™, allowing some of our most popular pieces to be used outdoors.
- AluRattan™ consists of a strong Aluminum frame with woven ArtFibre® making it the choice for 100% maintenance free outdoor use.
- Powder coated aluminum with woven ArtFibre® seat and back
- Sika Design Sunbrella and Tempotest performance fabric cushions are hand made by skilled cushion manufacturers in the Carolinas. The USA made cushions feature a Bell Bloc liner to repel moisture and resist mold and mildew. Most cushions feature zippered removable covers for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- ArtFibre™ is a Swiss made artificial fiber made of dyed and hardwearing polyethylene that is both temperature and UV resistant.
- The ArtFibre™ is flexible and, when woven, provides optimal comfort and a structure that is strong and can maintain its shape for years on end.
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Sunbrella Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc® cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- White Plastic Glides
- Wash with water mixed with mild soap and remove stains with a sponge or medium brush
- Height(Inch): 30.3
- Width(Inch): 33.5
- Depth(Inch): 31.5
- Arm Height(Inch): 21.7
- Seat Height(Inch): 13.8
- Seat Length(Inch): 19.8
- Seat Width(Inch): 18.5