Our copper water dispenser brings the ancient knowledge of copper and health into a beautiful and functional piece for the modern world. The most used and best-loved piece we make here at Sertodo.
The oldest recorded use of copper comes from an ancient Egyptian medical text circa 2200 B.C. describing the use of copper to sterilize drinking water and treat wounds for infection. Ayurvedic practice, a health tradition extending back over four thousand years, prescribes a cup of water stored in a copper vessel first thing each morning to balance the energies of the body. Just as copper pipes are the best for plumbing your house and your grandparents wearing copper bracelets for their joints... The benefits of copper water are long known...
Copper has many beneficial properties for our health and shared environments. Check out the Oligodynamic Effect if you would like to learn more.
Niagara Water Dispenser Features:
- 2 gallon capacity in the dispenser
- Designed to hold 2-5 gallon water jugs, including solid glass containers
- High-quality stainless steel spigot included
- No leaking and No Plastic!
- Tig welding to create a completely seamless body that will never separate or leak Top quality stainless steel spigot with inert silicone seals.
- Fits standard water cooler stands
- Heavy gauge, Pure copper from 100% recycled sources for a healthier Environment
- Heirloom quality - made to be used, made to last, made look good
Water Dispenser Care:
Our Copper Niagara Water Dispenser can be Hand-washed. Dry your copper water dispenser and copper goods with a cotton towel immediately after washing. DO NOT use steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents on any copper goods. Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt. How do I clean it? Wash it with warm water and a soft sponge. Towel dry completely, to avoid spotting. How do I polish it? Use Copper creme (Wrights' or Pennybright) to bring out the shine!