Mulholland LoungeGus* Modern
Drawing inspiration from both mid‐century and contemporary influences, the Mulholland Lounge is a tailored design with distinctive tufting on the seat and back that creates subtle character and an attractive, modern aesthetic. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller‐scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Mulholland Sofa to create the Mulholland Bi‐Sectional. An eco‐friendly, solid wood perimeter base with notched‐dowel leg details softens the overall look and adds warmth to the design. All wood inside and out is FSC®‐certified in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Mulholland Series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Mulholland Chair, Sofa and Bi‐ Sectional.
- Features a modern tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- Blind‐tufted upholstery on the seat, back, and arms.
- Delicate piping detail on arms.
- Solid wood perimeter base and dowel legs are crafted from solid ash.
- Solid Ash is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln‐dried 100% FSC®‐Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Mulholland Series, the Sofa matches perfectly with the Mulholland Chair, Bi‐ Sectional and Lounge.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit touchGOODS to preview samples of fabric and finish options.