Gus* x Pendleton Limited Edition Halifax ChairGus* Modern
The Gus* x Pendleton Collection is a limited edition collaboration between Gus* Modern and heritage textile brand Pendleton Woolen Mills. An intricately patterned Southwest inspired black and ivory wool jacquard marries beautifully with the Halifax chair, an accent chair with a laid-back, industrial feel. The upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder-coated steel frame. Walnut-Colored armrests soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC-Certified wood products in support of responsible forest management.
W31 D33 H27 | SEAT H15 in
W78 D84 H69 | SEAT H38 cm
- Color is Condensed White by Pendleton Woolen Mills.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is Colored in durable powder-coat.
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut Color.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Three cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam