Transit BenchGus* Modern
The Transit Bench is a versatile design that can be used as seating for tight spots like entryways and bedrooms, or as a coffee table. The surface, which creates a pleasing, elemental pattern, is constructed with solid wood pieces that are joined precisely in parallel to create a design that is both sturdy and lightweight. The legs are splayed slightly for stability and are made with powder-coated, tubular steel. Available in natural ash with white legs, or black ash with black legs. All wood is 100% FSC-Certified in support of responsible forest management.
- Solid, durable, FSC®-Certified Ash top (FSC® 092551)
- Powder-coated, tubular steel legs
- Bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit touchGOODS to preview samples of fabric and finish options