The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Chair combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in black, walnut, or ash.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel
- Flatbar braces add functional style
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit touchGOODS to preview samples of fabric and finish options