Hilary ChairGus* Modern
Combining fluid curves and tailored lines, the Hilary Chair is a contemporary take on mid-century Scandinavian style. A channel-stitch detail on the backrest adds subtle interest and unbroken piping along the arms and back emphasizes Hilary’s sculptural form. With its high back support and splayed angular wood base, the Hilary is designed for relaxing in style. Constructed with kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Features unbroken, tailored piping along the arms and back
- Splayed angular wood base provides architectural detail
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551)
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit touchGOODS to preview samples of fabric and finish options