The Tovolo Gravy Strainer is an easy way to prepare and serve gravy for your next Thanksgiving dinner. This strainer can hold four cups of gravy, giving you and guests more than enough gravy to pour over turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and more. The measuring lines for the four cups, as well as half-cup markings, makes this strainer a great measuring cup if you remove the lid, making it useful out of Thanksgiving season for general baking, measuring, and more. The detachable silicone strainer is designed to separate solids and liquids, giving you a pure, smooth gravy experience. The integrated interior tube on the lid of the strainer makes it easy to pour gravy over your dish without excessive fat. The handle makes for easy transportation and handling, rounding out this gravy strainer as a great solution in making the serving of gravy a breeze.
- The silicone strainer separates solids from liquids, so you can pour gravy straight from the pot into the strainer to filter out giblets, solid bits, and more
- The integrated, interior tube pulls liquid from the bottom, leaving fat behind and allowing you to dress your plates with ease
- Capable of holding up to four cups of gravy or other liquid, this gravy strainer can be used as a makeshift measuring cup when you’re baking, just remove the specialized lid and pouring spout
- With a detachable lid and glass basin, this gravy strainer comes apart for easy cleaning of its separate parts
- Measures 5.2″ L x 4.75″ W x 7.9″ H. To clean, wash both pieces thoroughly with soap and water, or place both pieces in the dishwasher