Cardinal Dining ChairGus* Modern
The Cardinal Chair takes the pioneering Mid-century design process of bent-plywood engineering and applies modern touches to create a new icon of form and function. The chair is an aesthetic journey – from its sculptural wood frame and delicate exposed-ply detail to its premium leather seat, waterfall front edge , and visible back hardware. A padded seat and ergonomically curved back add durability to match, giving Cardinal that coveted balance of style and versatility.
19" x 19" x 30.5"h 18" seat
- Curved seat, back and legs are bent plywood with exposed edges, finished with real wood veneer.
- Upholstered seat uses top-grain, semi-aniline leather.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations that vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Seat features an ergonomic waterfall design which helps relieve pressure on the legs.
- Curved backrest adds extra comfort and features exposed hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of legs to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- ANSI-BIFMA compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit touchGOODS to preview samples of fabric and finish options.